- The child should have handkerchief pinned up daily with a big diaper pin. This is for the safety of your child.
- No reduction or refund in fees will be made for broken period of attendance.
- No phone calls are to be made to the school during working hours except in emergency.
- Children who are exposed to any infectious disease or are convalescing after an infectious disease will not be allowed to attend school till fully recovered.
- Monthly menu would be sent by us. If any child is allergic, inform us in writing to avoid further problem.
Birthday celebrations are allowed in school. The child’s birthday will be celebrated at the end of the month with other children.
Parents send snacks and a cake for the children.
Although utmost care will be taken to ensure the safety of your child, the school will not be held responsible for any untoward incident
or accidental injury occurring to the child in school premises or on field trips
- School will remain closed on all Public holidays, Festivals, Bandhs and heavy rainy days.
In case any child using bus facility is going to be absent for long due to illness or otherwise, kindly inform the school, so that the bus route
can be adjusted during that particular period.